The perfect combination of beautiful street appeal & functionality this home offers an exceptional opportunity for an investor or First Homeowner. Positioned at the end of a quite cul -de- sac in the heart of South Toowoomba just a short stroll to the fabulous City Golf Club and only minutes to the Toowoomba CBD.
The home features a spacious open plan living area with reverse cycle air-conditioning and offers a social atmosphere being connected the kitchen and dining area flowing out on to the outdoor east facing entertaining deck.
The kitchen is well equipped with modern appliances, electric cooktop, electric oven , dishwasher and pantry, with plenty of bench space and storage.
What We Love About The Home!
- Large main bedroom plus 2 other good-sized rooms, all with built in cupboards
- Modern kitchen with quality Ariston cooktop and oven and loads of cupboard space
- Spacious and open living room and dining room with reverse cycle air-con
- Modern bathroom with large shower and separate bath
- Sizeable laundry with cupboards and bench space
- Separate rumpus/office which could easily be converted back into a garage if required
- Fully fenced with double carport, rear yard access and garden shed
- Restored roof and Solahart hot water system
- Cypress timber floor throughout
- A large separate laundry with access to the backyard via steps
- Low maintenance gardens
- NBN connected
This roomy home offers 3 bedrooms all with built-in cupboards and ceiling fans. The main bedroom offers additional cupboards for storage.
The main bathroom is positioned centrally and features a bathtub, separate toilet plus powder bar external to the bathroom positioned opposite is the laundry offering plenty of space with external door leading outside.
This fantastic property is set on an easy care, fully fenced and private 589m2 allotment, the perfect place for kids and pets to play safely and in privacy plus a garden shed for additional storage.
Rental appraised at $380- $390 per week by our property management team
Contact Matt Jesse on 0400 676 525 to arrange an inspection