Situated on the first floor of this popular complex, in a great east-side location within walking distance to prestigious schools, shops, cafes, parks and the city center sits this entirely renovated apartment, this spacious unit is modern, stylish and is ideal for those looking to embrace the inner city lifestyle.
Built in 1976 and transformed in 2021 this unit features 2 good sized built-in bedrooms, an open plan living area which consists of a spacious lounge room with large glass door to the balcony, plus a Designer kitchen with Ariston appliances including electric cooking, dishwasher, double sink, range hood ,soft close cabinetry and stone bench tops with breakfast bar.
The luxurious bathroom is home to a couples shower room including two shower rain heads plus hand held shower head, a shower bench plus extra-long vanity and toilet. The laundry is neatly tucked away in the bathroom for your convenience.
- Designer kitchen with Ariston appliances including electric cooking and dishwasher with soft close cabinetry
- Two generous sized built-in bedrooms
- Spacious lounge room leading to balcony
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to main living area
- Remote ceiling fans to bedrooms
- NBN Connected
- Clipsal Iconic switches
- Single under cover parking
- Couples shower room including two shower rain heads plus hand held shower rose and seat.
- Floor to ceiling tiling with combination of matte white and travertine tiling in bathroom with stylish fixtures
- Easy care Tasmanian oak look flooring throughout.
- Inground swimming pool for residents use
Additional features include timber look flooring throughout, security screens are fitted to doors for your peace of mind and there is an in-ground swimming pool located in the complex.
For your vehicle there is a single undercover parking space.
Ever so close all the CBD has to offer, a quick stroll will have you enjoying the best food, coffee & entertainment that the city center has to offer.
* Sorry not Cats and Dogs as per Body Corporate by laws.
* This property is water efficient and all water used is payable by the tenant
School-aged children - Copy and paste the link below into your browser for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap
Close to medical precinct, St Vincent's hospital, schools, boutique shops and other conveniences, this won't last, inspect today.
To apply for this property online please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au