Arriving at this exceptional residence, you know you're about to see something special. Entering through the large front entrance you will be amazed at the quality this stunning family home has on offer, designed for entertaining the largest of families, there is a space for everyone to enjoy.
Entertaining will be a breeze in the modern kitchen featuring 20mm Caesarstone benchtops with waterfall edges which provides a generous amount of bench space with a double island bench, quality stainless steel appliances including a 4 burner gas cooktop and electric oven plus large galley scullery pantry.
The living and dining area offers a social atmosphere that flows out on to the large covered outdoor entertaining area via stacker doors . You will enjoy quality time with friends and family whilst overlooking the low maintenance lawn & landscaped gardens.
A separate media room offers terraced cinema seating & plenty of room to relax. A recessed tv niche and quality floor covering complete the scene in anticipation of lazy night in with your favourite movie.
The stunning master bedroom features a large window allowing plenty of natural light finished with plantation shutters . The spacious en-suite has twin basins paired with quality tapware, luxurious shower with rainfall shower head. This bathroom is guaranteed to become your own oasis!
The three remaining bedrooms are filled with natural light and offer plenty of storage with built-in robes. The central main bathroom includes a large shower & separate bathtub to wind down in.
What We Love About The Home!
- Built by Swish Design & Construct
- Render front facade
- Split level garage
- Separate light filled spacious office at the front of the home with built-in cabinetry, overhead cupboards, plantation shutters with FTTP NBN connected
- Master suite with walk in robe, luxurious ensuite with twin vanities and oversize shower
- Kitchen with warm colour palette & natural textures, double width stone benchtop, 4 burner gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher & large galley scullery pantry
- Stylish laundry with additional storage, large open benchtops and overhead cupboards
- Large fenced with low care landscaping - plenty of space to play or to add a pool
- Outdoor alfresco corner stacker doors with ceiling fan plus Bradnams stainless screen to alfresco doors (Crimsafe alternative)
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in both living areas
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Plush Carpets in bedrooms and media room
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to main living area
- Open plan living area
- 5,000L rainwater tank plumbed to the house
- 7x6 m powered shed with easy rear yard access via double gate access with dedicated aggregate concrete driveway to the street
Further adding value to the home is a 6x6 powered shed set at the rear of the property with direct line access from the roadside all whilst discreetly hiding a 5000L rainwater tank behind.
Contact Matt on 0400 676 525 for your viewing today!
Stylish living awaits you here at 19 Hendra Court if you are looking for something superior and excellent value take a look at this! With a brilliant design and all the extras and set in tranquil surroundings whilst enjoying coinvent living close to the Town Centre of Highfields.
Set upon a 1,159m2 allotment this this home with its superb finishes throughout features 4 built-in bedrooms including a large airconditioned master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, entering the home, you will immediately notice that well thought out floor plan has everything that you could ask in a compact floor plan.
This family home incorporates a separate formal lounge/media room and spacious air-conditioned open plan living. There are three additional bedrooms complete with ceiling fans which are separate from the main, but nearby to their own contemporary bathroom with a separate toilet.
The gourmet kitchen overlooks the open plan dining/living and to the covered outdoor entertaining area that features stacker doors to open up the indoor/outdoor living areas, ideal for weekend BBQ's with an outlook to views to natural parkland and creek giving you the feeling of larger lot. Fully equipped with loads cupboards and storage including a walk-in pantry, stone bench tops, electric cooktop & electric oven, quality cabinetry, stylish splashback, breakfast bar and a dishwasher you will feel like a chef in this beautiful light filled kitchen.
Offering four built-in bedrooms all serviced by a central main bathroom with separate & toilet. Retreat to the master bedroom that has a spacious walk-in robe with lots of storage space and well-appointed ensuite just for you.
What we love about the home:
- Stylish U shaped kitchen with quality appliances including electric cooking, dishwasher, stone benchtops and island bench
- Under cover entertaining with views to natural parkland and creek
- Sought after north eastern aspect
- Reverse cycling air-conditioning to main living area and master bedroom
- Ceiling fans to bedrooms
- Powered 7.5m x 7.5 shed with 2400mm door opening plus full driveway to the street
- Rainwater tank storage with combine total of 57,500L
- Walk in laundry cupboard
- 1,159m2 allotment
- Solar power with 18 panels and Fronius 4.5KW inverter
- Native & formal gardens
- NBN Connected
Well established low maintenance. Beautifully positioned on a well-established allotment with 57,500L of rain water storage ,7.5m x 7.5m powered shed you will be happy to enjoy the beauty and practicality of this incredible property for many years to come.
Conveniently located only 2 minutes to Highfield's town centre, & just a 15minute drive to Toowoomba.
INVESTORS NOTE - Property has been rent appraised by our Property Management Team to rent between $510 - $530 per week
Contact Matt Jesse on 0400 676 525 for your viewing
Situated amongst other quality homes on a generous elevated 2,883m2 block in a tightly held established pocket of Highfields.
You'll notice upon entry through the large front French doors the home is abundant in natural light into an impressive living room with American oak timber style vinyl plank floors and has a highly desirable outlook and north facing rear aspect that captures all the warmth of the morning sun. You can really enjoy life and relax in this private setting with neatly landscaped low maintenance gardens surrounding, it is sure to impress. This spot is perfect for weekend barbecues with family and friends.
The kitchen would suit any family with a large Falcon 900mm freestanding oven/gas cooktop, dishwasher plus display cupboards and plenty of bench space.
The open-plan living area is flooded with natural light open up to the north facing entertaining area that captures all the warmth of the morning sun. You can really enjoy life and relax in this private setting with neatly landscaped low maintenance gardens surrounding, it is sure to impress. This spot is perfect for weekend barbecues with family and friends.
There's 3 queen size built in bedrooms plus a single bedroom, the main with a north facing bay window with built in seat, walk in robe and well equipped ensuite. You'll notice extra storage throughout, reverse cycle air conditioning and the main bathroom has separate tub and shower.
There are four large bedrooms on offer with the spacious and separate master featuring plenty of room including, a walk in robe and an en-suite, The other 3 bedrooms are built in and are positioned close to their own well-appointed bathroom. The main family bathroom offers separate shower and bath.
What we love about the home!
- Large kitchen with Falcon freestanding 900mm gas cooktop/electric oven
- Near new timber look vinyl plank flooring
- Master bedroom with north facing bay window with built in seat
- Ceiling fans
- Wood fire place
- Revers cycle air conditioning
- Solar power system with 24 panels
- 3rd bathroom with shower and toilet adjoining laundry
- 6x7m powered shed
- 5000L rainwater tank
There's also the convenience of a large laundry with 3rd bathroom including toilet & shower. Bring in the outdoors all year round with another northern alfresco area or double carport.
Further adding value is with quality solar system with 24 panels. 5,000L rainwater for external use.
This property will not last and your inspection is a must
Contact Matt on 0400 676 525 for your inspection
Residence Estate Agents - Expertise Close To Home